Now Hiring: Phone Surveyors (Daytime, Evening and Weekend Shifts Available)
Hales Government Solutions (HGS) specializes in supporting state and local government agencies in order to help them operate more effectively and efficiently. We approach all of our projects from a data-driven approach. Our full-service survey research team has the expertise and resources to conduct all phases of the survey research process. We are currently seeking research interviewers for our upcoming research projects.
Phone interviewers administer interviews via telephone to the public regarding various research topics. They record responses using our Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) Program, following specific, project-driven protocols and procedures.
Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English is required. Fluency in Spanish is a plus. Previous research interviewing experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will:
- Speak, read and write clearly in English
- Understand and retain interviewing and study material and follow protocols
- Document information as given by the respondent
- Remain neutral while being friendly
- Be receptive to constructive feedback on an ongoing basis
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gain cooperation of the Respondent
- Administer interviews following scripts and using approved interviewing techniques and project-specific protocols
- Accurately & completely record interview responses on CATI system
- Test questionnaires in development
- Provide feedback to supervisor
- Identify study problems
- Attend project trainings as scheduled
Weekday Day Shift (Tuesday, Wednesday. Thursday, Friday) (10:30am – 3:30pm)
Weekday Evening Shift (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5:30pm- 8:30pm)
Weekend Shift (Saturday morning 10am- 3pm)
*Schedule subject to change based on project needs
Please fill out the form below to apply. Please send any questions to email@example.com.